Rules and Policies
- Jerseys are defined as: button front, pull-over and/or colors and styles directly associated with MLB or Minor League teams affiliated with MLB teams. No "independent" league team jerseys allowed.
- The jersey must be an authentic or replica jersey, either home, road, alternate or BP.
- No t-shirts or quasi-jerseys.
- Any new team switching Leagues, NABA to MSBL for example, must receive Board of Directors approval to use any jersey that is not a MLB/Minor league moniker team jersey.
- Teams in the same division can not wear jerseys with the same team name – this includes new teams entering the league.
- Any team switching team names must choose a team name not already taken.
- All jersey and team names must be approved by the Board of Directors.