Get out your digital cameras and start snapping those action photos again. The SJMSBL is continuing it's Photo of the Week and Photo of the Year contests.
You can view last year's winners on the 2011 Photos of the Week page.
The Photo of the Week contest will be the same as in past years. Submissions must follow the rules listed below.
As last year, and for timeliness, the SJMSBL webmaster will choose the weekly Photo of the Week winner.
At the end of the year (after playoffs), each team manager and board of directors member will choose their top three photos from the Photo of the Week winners. First place votes will count as three points, second place votes will count as two points, and third place votes will count as one point. The total points for each photo will determine the Photo of the Year winners.
Photo of the Week Rules
- Only digital photos submitted via email to email@example.com will be accepted. An email link for Photo of the Week is located in the left-side navigation area of the website.
- Only SJMSBL game photos will be accepted. These can include on the field action and dugout shots.
- All entries need to be submitted by 8 PM on the Tuesday following your Sunday game(s).
- All-Star Game photos will be combined with the following Sunday's game photos for a single Photo of the Week.
- Photos should be submitted in a high-resolution .jpg format. The photos will be cropped to the required size.
- Include information for a caption for the photo with player names, game information, and situational information (i.e., Giants vs Tigers, Game 1, Bottom of the third, Murray Brown goes deep).
- Indivuduals are limited to three submissions per week.
Thanks in advance to all submitters for helping make the website better.
Sean Kelley, SJMSBL Webmaster