|Date:||March 30th, 2008 (Rain or Shine)|
|Time:||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM (Registration and warm-ups begin at 9:00 AM)|
|Location:||De Anza College, 21050 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino, 95014. (map here)|
There will be one workout for new players. The draft will be held immediately following the workout. New players are highly encouraged to participate in the workout.
New teams. If you want to join our league this year, please contact email@example.com or call (510.657.2089) before March 30th.
Before You Get There
- Fill out a new player application.
- Print, fill out, and sign a waiver agreement. Bring it with you. Waivers will be available at the field, however, they must be signed and turned in before 10:00 AM. Be prepared.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Spikes are permitted on the field.
- The first hour will be outfield and infield practice. The next hour and a half will be batting, pitching, and game-like fielding amongst players.
- 20 game season plus playoffs.
- Quality baseball fields.
- College umpires.
- Approximately $300 per person league fees, plus uniforms.
- Automatic qualification to participate in the World Series in Phoenix.